• Debtor Electronic Bankruptcy Noticing (DeBN) is a free service that allows individual debtors the opportunity to request delivery of court notices and orders via email, instead of U.S. mail.
• Electronic Bankruptcy Noticing (EBN) is a free service that allows court notices to be transmitted electronically thereby reducing delivery time and postage costs associated with US mail.
• National Creditor Registration Service (NCRS) is a free service provided by the US Bankruptcy Court to give creditors options to specify a preferred US mail, e-mail or fax number to which notices should be sent.
• Register of Governmental Units is a list of Federal and State governmental units which have provided mailing addresses pursuant to Fed. R. Bankr. P. 5003(e).
Approved Notice Providers, pursuant to Fed. R. Bankr. P. 2002(g)(4) and 9001(9)
• Approved Bankruptcy Notice Providers