You are here

Finding a Lawyer

Personnel in the clerk's office and other federal court employees are prohibited from providing legal advice to individual litigants and cannot refer you to a specific attorney. If you decide to seek legal assistance and do not have an attorney, you can call the lawyer referral service in your local phone directory, your local bar association or search using the Internet.

American Bar Association’s Legal Help

Atlanta Bar Association

State Bar of Georgia

Atlanta Legal Aid Society

Georgia Legal Aid

Georgia Legal Services


The hypertext links or pointers to external links above contain information created and maintained by other public and private organizations. If you click on an external link, you will be leaving the web page of The United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Georgia. These links and pointers are provided for the user's convenience. The United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Georgia does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of this outside information. Further, the inclusion of links or pointers to particular items in hypertext is not intended to reflect their importance, nor is it intended to endorse any views expressed, or products or services offered, on these outside sites, or the organizations sponsoring the sites.