A proof of claim or an amended proof of claim may be filed electronically using the appropriate link below. Please read all the information and instructions provided BEFORE attempting to file your proof of claim.
• Proof of Claim forms for all chapters may be filed electronically. A login/password is not required.
• A claim filed electronically on this Court’s website will constitute the filer’s approved signature and have the same force and effect as if the filer signed a paper copy of the document.
• The name and complete address of the creditor must appear on the claim form. If an attorney is filing the claim on behalf of a creditor, the attorney must also enter his/her name and address. The name and title, if any, of the person authorized to file the claim is required on the claim form.
• Certain personal information must be removed from all attachments before electronically submitting the proof of claim form. See Redaction Policy for further information.
• This service is limited to the filing of a proof of claim or an amended proof of claim only. Responses, withdrawals, or any other correspondence cannot be electronically filed though ePOC in the Northern District of Georgia. Anything other than a proof of claim or an amended claim submitted through this system, will not be considered filed or part of the official record.
Penalty for filing fraudulent claim: Fine of up to $500,000 or imprisonment for up to 5 years, or both. 18 U.S.C. §§ 152 and 3571.
♦ Helpful Hints and Frequently Asked Questions ♦ (updated 8/25/16)
♦ Detailed instructions for filing electronic proof of claim through ePOC ♦
NOTE: ePOC is not supported with the Google Chrome browser
►Electronically File a New Claim or Amended Claim