The debtor must provide and maintain a complete List of Creditors reflecting names and addresses only of all creditors. This list is used to mail notices to creditors. Lack of proper notice may result in no discharge of a debt owed.
● Creditor’s name must be on the first line.
● City, state and zip code must be on the last line.
● Nine-digit zip codes must contain a hyphen
● Names and addresses must be flush against the left margin.
● Each line may contain no more than 40 characters.
● No more than five lines of information per creditor.
● Each creditor must be separated by one blank line.
Do NOT include:
● Account numbers, phone numbers, or amounts owed.
● Symbols in the address lines (i.e. #, %, &, etc).
● Headers/titles, footers, page numbers.