You are here


Friday, March 12, 2010

Effective Monday, March 15, 2010, this new form entitled Request for Entry of Order to Employer to Deduct and Remit a Portion of Debtor’s Earnings for the Voluntary Payment of Debts must be filed to request entry of an employer deduction order. Use this form only if the request will not be filed electronically. Click here for notice. Click here for the form.