Motions Under § 362(j) and Motions Under § 362(c)(4)(A)(ii)


Parties seeking relief under 11 U.S.C. § 362(j) regarding the termination of the automatic stay or under § 362(c)(4)(A)(ii) with respect to the automatic stay no longer being in effect should submit a motion and proposed order using the forms set forth below.

1. Motion for Order Under § 362(j) Confirming the Termination of the Automatic Stay

2. Order Under § 362(j) Confirming the Automatic Stay has Terminated

3. Motion for Order Under § 362(c)(4)(A)(ii) Confirming No Automatic Stay is in Effect

4. Order Under § 362(c)(4)(A)(ii) Confirming the Automatic Stay is Not in Effect