You are here

BLR 9003-1. Applications to Judges in Chambers.

Whenever an attorney seeks an immediate order of the Bankruptcy Court, the attorney must submit a motion to the Bankruptcy Judge to whom the case has been assigned if the Bankruptcy Judge is present within the district. If the Bankruptcy Judge is not available or if the case has not yet been assigned to a particular Bankruptcy Judge, the attorney shall contact the Bankruptcy Clerk for instructions as to which Bankruptcy Judge the motion should be submitted. All courtesy copies of proposed orders must be clearly marked.